Yoga by the sea
We have two Yogaretreats comming up in Autumn 2019. The first planned retreat are 2 week from 10.th – 23 november, the second are a shorter Mediyoga-retreat from 23. november, the second are a shorter Mediyoga-retreat from 23. desember. Yoga gives you peace of mind and renewed energy – TinTing offers you an amazing experience: meeting new people, and experience the nature and culture to the slow beat of African rural life. In addition to endless beaches and sun. Price and details soon
New Yoga retreats next year
Facts about the yoga retreat
Facts about the yoga retreat
The retreat is suitable for everyone
First yogaretreat: Departure from OSL, Gardermoen 10. november. Back in Oslo 23.11. 6 -12 participants based on double occupancy. Instructor: from Yogafellesskapet Asker.
2. retreat: Departure from OSL, Gardermoen 23. november. return 3. desember. 8 til 12 participants. Instructor: Mona Nygaard
Price of both retreats available Mind- January 2019 Price includes planeticket, all inclusive in a spacious room shared with an other participant, 3 organic meals a day – og two excursions Place: Gjestehuset TinTing, Casamance, Senegal.
We look forward to yet another great yoga retreat at TinTing in January. We have space for twelve participants Besides morning and evening classes, you have your choice of exciting holiday adventures – have a look under the headline Adventures. Follow our Yoga Facebookgroup for new updates
Included in the yoga retreat:
- Travel: roundtrip Gardermoen – Banjul, Gambia
- Lodging in Gambia, transfer to TinTing next morning and return to Banjul for departure. Note: Only if you buy the package with flight included
- All meals at TinTing and accommodation in spacious, nicely appointed room. Based on double occupancy.
- Three meals per day made from local, ecological products. Vegetarians welcome!
- Morning yoga and afternoon yoga every day, one day off.
- Personal program for further yoga training at home.
Instructor January 2019 retreat
Lisa has lead our January Yoga Retreats through many years. Lisa Elvestad is a certified yoga instructor from YogaWorks at Balance Studio in Oslo.. She will contact the participants before the course to adjust the program accordint to each participant’s experience level, so everybody can profit from the course, no matter what their health situation. Morning classes are often at the beach, and in the afternoon we have a more relaxed class on the veranda. The last day you get a personal class and advise about further training at home.
- Flight to Banjul and return, transfer to TinTing
- All meals at TinTing and accommodation in spacious, nicely appointed room.
- Three meals per day made from local, ecological products and produce. Vegetarians welcome!
- Morning yoga and afternoon yoga every day
- Two Adventures: excursions to Abéné og Kafountine.
[contact-form-7 id=”2334″ title=”Landingside_reserver reise_mobil”]